- By using roh-inc.com and/or oculusnet.com, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this Agreement. ROH reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement from time to time, as it deems necessary.
- This web site contains material about ROH and its various products and services. Your access to and use of the information contained herein is subject to this Agreement and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Agreement and acknowledge that it supersedes any other agreement between you and ROH.
- The images, data, or information in this web site may not be modified, revised or retransmitted without the specific, prior, written authorization of ROH Inc.
- As a user of this web site, you are liable for the accuracy of any information that you may provide to us. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of this web site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and ROH Inc. shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. ROH Inc. shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
- roh-inc.com and /or oculusnet.com contain links to non-ROH Internet web sites. ROH Inc. assumes no responsibility for the content of non-ROH Internet web sites to which we provide links.
- ROH Inc. has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the information contained within this web site is reliable. However, by using this web site, you accept the information, products and services provided herein "AS IS." ROH Inc. makes no express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability, operability, or legality of information contained within this web site, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
- If you violate this Agreement and the violation causes harm to others, you agree to indemnify and hold ROH harmless from and against any and all loss, damage, or expense. If any dispute arises between us regarding this Agreement or your use of roh-inc.com and/or oculusnet.com, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C., §1 et seq. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration award shall be final and binding, and it may be confirmed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party shall pay for all attorney fees it incurred in connection with the arbitration and shall share equally in the costs of the arbitration. The venue for any arbitration shall be Virginia.